The DWH Deck is a simple tool that allows you to build and maintain your data warehouse better and faster.
In a previous blog post we created the solution database and added connections which we’ll use as source or target connection in this post.
In this post we will create jobs that will describe a source to target mapping.
Add the first job with the DWH Deck
- Click Job in the menu bar
- Select Northwind in the Source connection listbox
- Select [dbo].[Categories] in the Source table listbox
- Select 1 Staging in in the Template listbox
- Select DW1 in the Target connection listbox
- Click Save in the menu bar
Repeat above steps for the following tables:
In this step we created the jobs that describe the source to target mapping.
After we have created these jobs we can publish them.
This will be the subject of my next blog post.